- When you shop on this website, we shall ask you to provide your Personal Information such as :
2. Email address
3. Billing address
4. Shipping address
5. Telephone number
6. Product selections
7. Credit card or other payment information and your password
We may need to collect information about your whereabouts on the internet (e.g. the URL you came through, your IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the Advertisements you clicked on, etc.
Please note that we may collect this information even if you are not registered with us. None of this data is personal in nature and will help us improve the quality of our service. We may use the relevant data for the following:
- Planning activities focusing on customer satisfaction and/or experience.
- Legal, regulatory and company management legislations and ensuring compliance with correct application.
- Preparation of product to be delivered in accordance with the customer’s order and providing assurance that delivery shall be made e within guaranteed time frame.
- In cases of cancellation and returns, relaying information to relevant department to ensure that the customer is reimbursed as soon as possible.
- Establishing and implementing processes for ensuring the security of information.
- Identification and implementation of remote access procedures and processes
- Invoicing and regular pursuance.
- Fulfilling company obligations.
Personal data and private personal data belonging to individuals may be transferred to third persons (third party companies, group companies, real third persons) in accordance with their processing purposes, after taking the necessary security measures.
E-mail and/or telephone number may be shared with third parties abroad for singularization and match-up purposes. Information of anonymous quality about online visitors who are non-members and their website usage habits are collected with cookies and can be shared.
EFFECTIVENESS AND UPDATABILITY
This hereby POLICY has entered into force on date of publication. The Policy may be updated for the purpose of adaptation to changing conditions and compliance with the legislation. Information regarding the relevant update will be provided on the homesite.